lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Valuation of the subject!

Hi guys! To finish the year I'm going to do a valuation of the subject. During the first quarter we were working on a project of the Olympics Games. It was very funny and this group, Cadalsinos Around the World, was awarded like the best proyect of the Olympics Games. We did a project about basketball in JJOO. In the second quarter we did a project of the curiosities of our city. We talked about the history of the most famous places in San Roque. And finally, in the third quarter we made a magazine of our class' news. This group wrote about Acrossport, the changes from 4º to 1º, philosophy and the trip to Sweden. If you want you can read the magazine "Somos La Clave" in this blog. I think that this subject has helped me to use new technologies like Publisher, Prezi, Powerpoint, etc. In my opinion, I think the year on this subject has been very fun because all of us shared the proyects and we learnt a lot. I hope that all my partners think the same! Here you can see photos of the course in this subject! ENJOY THE SUMMER!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario